DSP software programer:
C language, MATLAB, signal processing knowledge
We need you to
1. work with the designing, coding and testing of DSP program in the project;
2. Cooperate with hardware engineer and FPGA Engineer to complete relevant test and interface definition;
3. Based on the DSP software development design and system optimization, complete the transplantation of MATLAB, C program to DSP program;
4. Compile DSP software development plan documents, development plan and algorithm design documents;
We want you have
1. Computer, electronic communication and other related college degree. Have other project experience is better;
2. Profession in C language, familiar with Ti C6000 Series DSP and CCS development environment;
3. Familiar with DSP architecture, complete and update the program.
4. Familiar with MATLAB language and signal processing tool, such as oscilloscope ;
5. Able to write software design documents;
6.Works is responsible earnestly, can bear hardships and stand hard work, under pressure, have stro ng adaptability
7. Have strong communication and coordination ability, learning ability and good team work;
8. Familiar with Linux development, with relevant linux working experience is preferred;
C language, simulation debugging, digital circuit knowledge, Analog circuit knowledge.
We need you to:
1. Complete the software development of products and new technologies independently.
2. Participate in the functional definition and implementation plan of the initial stage of product development
3. Cooperate with hardware engineer to complete software design and debugging.
4. Be responsible for the update new products and follow-up of old products.
We want you have
1. Electronic, automation, computer, communication and other related college degree;
2. Familiar with MCU C language or Assembly language design, at least know one or more SCM's 51 / STM32 / stm8;
3. Familiar with UART / IIC / SPI and other common communication interfaces;
4. Familiar with keil / IAR development environment;
5. Understand the hardware circuit of single chip microcomputer;
6. Familiar with TCP / IP protocol, Linux / UCOS / FreeRTOS operating system.